1050 Connecticut Ave. NW Ste. 500, Washington, DC 20036
(202) 999-2084

Category Archives: Family-based Immigration

Immediate Relatives” of a U.S. Citizen

"Immediate Relatives" of a U.S. Citizen "Immediate Relatives" refers to the parents, spouses and children (who are unmarried and under 21 years of age) of a U.S. citizen. Immediate relatives of a U.S. citizen can immigrate to the United States without being subject to any numerical restrictions, unlike other close family members of U.S. citizens…
Read more


Many couples may meet during their work, studies, or vacation abroad and fall in love. Often, they seek to continue those relationships as long-distance once they return home. However, there does come a time when these couples decide that they would like to take the necessary steps to live together in the United States and…
Read more

Marriage and Immigration

While in the United States, many aliens wish to bring their alien spouses abroad to the United States to live together. Aliens of both lawful and unlawful status get married in the United States with U.S. citizens, permanent residents, aliens with valid non-immigration status, or aliens out of status. In any case involving marriage, concern…
Read more

Work Permit

Employment Authorization Document (EAD) is a document issued by the USCIS to authorize an alien to work in the US for a period of time, usually one year. It is also called a work permit. It takes the form of a card with the alien's name, photo, and work eligibility expiration date. With the EAD,…
Read more

Designed and Developed by Edel Digital LTD.