1050 Connecticut Ave. NW Ste. 500, Washington, DC 20036
(202) 999-2084

Recent Posts by admin

Re-entry permit

Lawful permanent residents or conditional permanent residents who wish to remain outside the United States for more than one year, but less than two years, may apply for a re-entry permit. There are two functions of a re-entry permit: 1. It allows a permanent resident of the U.S. to reenter the U.S. after traveling abroad…
Read more

Immediate Relatives” of a U.S. Citizen

"Immediate Relatives" of a U.S. Citizen "Immediate Relatives" refers to the parents, spouses and children (who are unmarried and under 21 years of age) of a U.S. citizen. Immediate relatives of a U.S. citizen can immigrate to the United States without being subject to any numerical restrictions, unlike other close family members of U.S. citizens…
Read more

R1 Visa (Temporary Non-immigrant Religious Workers)

R1 Visa (Temporary Nonimmigrant Religious Workers) R1 visas are issued to temporary religious workers with non-immigrant intent. The intending worker must be sponsored by a non-profit religious organization that has been present for a minimum of two years within the United States. The petitioning organization and immigrant must demonstrate that the worker will participate in…
Read more

F1 Student Visa1

An F-1 visa is a non-immigrant visa issued by a United States Consulate abroad to an alien who plans to come to the United States to pursue full-time studies at a U.S. educational school or institution. Generally, the U.S. Consular Office has total discretion to grant or deny the visa. Foreign students who wish to…
Read more

Recent Comments by admin

No comments by admin yet.

Designed and Developed by Edel Digital LTD.